Solo Server by Karsa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Possible to get a run speed clicky?

3 posters

Go down

Possible to get a run speed clicky? Empty Possible to get a run speed clicky?

Post by Aether Thu May 30, 2013 2:25 am

Is it possible to get a run speed clicky? I have my bard but it would be nice to have something for when I only have a single character logged in. A Spirit of Wolf clicky would be nice, but even better would be Greaves of Oasis which has a nice speed buff on it.

Aether

Back to top Go down

Possible to get a run speed clicky? Empty Re: Possible to get a run speed clicky?

Post by Admin Ivar Thu May 30, 2013 4:23 am

I tested the Greaves of Oasis this evening, at 100% run speed increase it seemed just short of bard speed. I would support implementing this item for sale on a vender but possibly for a pricey amount of plat. Feedback would be appreciated and I'll discuss this with Cylex and Karsa.

Admin Ivar
Admin

https://asoloserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Possible to get a run speed clicky? Empty Re: Possible to get a run speed clicky?

Post by devnu11 Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 am

maybe just make a custom blood of the wolf potion available on the vendor? since it is consumable it might help balance the economy a little?

devnu11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum