Solo Server by Karsa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Not a true 'solo server'

3 posters

Go down

Not a true 'solo server' Empty Not a true 'solo server'

Post by Admin Ivar Sun Jun 09, 2013 12:16 am

Servers been up a few weeks now, and with the release of kael drakkel and some GoD zones I've heard numerous players say it's not really a solo server or a solo experience ect ect. If you want a true solo experience there are a shit ton of them and they are called offline games. EQ Emu is free for all to enjoy, I understand many people want to come in, box characters, or bot once we get it, plow content and move on to other things, I'm not against that and am happy that players like that will sometimes populate the servers. But what I said I mean in the most positive of ways, if you want to solo, download some games and play offline, Everquest was never intended for solo play and we do our best to make enjoyable zones soloable with a few we'll toss in here and there that you may need a few friends for. But as we've already seen, most people can box the content to the fullest. -Ivar

Admin Ivar
Admin

https://asoloserver.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Not a true 'solo server' Empty Re: Not a true 'solo server'

Post by TDanger84 Sun Jun 09, 2013 1:43 pm

Believe me, if they made a single-player version of EQ where I could play all the way through with a bot group similar to the Dungeon Siege games, I would be all over it in a heartbeat. The sad fact though is that all the single player games suck balls. Everyone likes playing call of duty and other FPS's so they don't bother making any decent adventure/rpg PC games anymore. I have always loved the EQ layout and combat styles above all other games.

and don't give me that elder scrolls crap either =p

TDanger84

Back to top Go down

Post by Aklayla the Battlemaiden Tue Jun 18, 2013 11:35 am

Its still a solo server as far as ive seen.  But then again, I do what most can't. =P  We'll see with OoW.  So excited =)

Aklayla the Battlemaiden

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down