Solo Server by Karsa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Pets seem a little under-powered

2 posters

Go down

Pets seem a little under-powered  Empty Pets seem a little under-powered

Post by devnu11 Thu May 30, 2013 8:00 am

I am running a SK and the pet seems a little weak for soloing (cons grey to me and doesn't hit for much). I haven't tried any other class as of yet so i don't know how they stack up but someone mentioned that his nec pet was hitting for around 70 per hit.

devnu11

Back to top Go down

Pets seem a little under-powered  Empty Re: Pets seem a little under-powered

Post by Admin Karsa Thu May 30, 2013 8:08 am

devnu11 wrote:I am running a SK and the pet seems a little weak for soloing (cons grey to me and doesn't hit for much).

The SK pet is significantly buffed, but is weaker than other pets for the very good reason that SKs already have melee DPS and plate mitigation. Putting the SK pet on par with other pets doesn't make any sense.

devnu11 wrote:I haven't tried any other class as of yet so i don't know how they stack up but someone mentioned that his nec pet was hitting for around 70 per hit.

You and this necro should both make sure that you are not using any pet focus items when casting your pet spells. Unfortunately the increases in HP/AC and dmg min/max are reversed by pet focus. Cast a pet without these items equipped and you will be happy with your pet, I guarantee it.

Karsa

Admin Karsa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by devnu11 Thu May 30, 2013 8:11 am

Karsa wrote:

You and this necro should both make sure that you are not using any pet focus items when casting your pet spells. Unfortunately the increases in HP/AC and dmg min/max are reversed by pet focus. Cast a pet without these items equipped and you will be happy with your pet, I guarantee it.

Karsa

good to know Smile

thanks

devnu11

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum