Solo Server by Karsa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Knight Love

4 posters

Go down

Knight Love  Empty Knight Love

Post by clarky2010 Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:33 pm

Hey Guys,First post for myself,
Im Kissephond

It seems that the weapons are more based towards either 2hander multi class or dual weild 1handers,

There no weapons based out there for pal/SK, yeah heard the 1.5 pal is nice, annd
2.0s got a nice proc on them, but still nothing that puts them apart in anyway of Classes Such as warrior,
Any chance of adding Pak/SK only 1handers + 2handers in future zonesa? possibly in Kael/Bloodfields etc,

Because knights weapons generally are alot higher damage than multi class weapon,

Thanks
Kisse

clarky2010

Back to top Go down

Knight Love  Empty Re: Knight Love

Post by Admin Karsa Thu Jul 04, 2013 5:40 pm

There are weapons out there for paladin and SK, they simply have not been discovered. People are ripping through content and just following what others did and whole piles of NPCs are just standing around with their thumbs in their asses hanging on to good gear simply because they are not in a straight line from the zone in to the boss mob.

As far as the axe from Gazz; it is clearly OP. I will reduce the proc immediately. Thanks for noting it.

Karsa

Admin Karsa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by clarky2010 Thu Jul 04, 2013 6:02 pm

We were speaking on tells yesterday,

But ivve done multiple kael runs now,all around the zone, not seen anything there, and bloodfields i cant comment,

But pretty much even as little classes warriors are mowing though 10x more the content with SK's, andim surePallys,

Every class out there has a fast way of damaging area mobs easy now, Monks with they DF 15sec reuse, rampage is faster for SK's,,

can anything be changed to this? even if say Dread gaze , our 69 AOE aggro spell., say DD 1000 to it or sometyhing,

clarky2010

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Karsa Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:05 pm

Are you using your lifetaps?

Admin Karsa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Karsa Thu Jul 04, 2013 7:05 pm

You do realize you have a pet as well right?

Admin Karsa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gepo Fri Jul 05, 2013 5:38 am

What ppl dnt realize knights never did dps nor could do good aoe dps they r backup meat shields they could either tank one mob or multi mobs n hold agro only way to make them do sick stuff is for gms to make super op items or give them supper spells wars r super op but that's just how the class itself is built either a super tank or a dps machine every class just great just gotta find what there good at I haven't tryed knights here yet but I will

Gepo

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Cylex Sat Jul 06, 2013 9:15 pm

I have a sk on my non GM account, Abaddon.  He is just sick.  I can't think of an encounter where he wouldn't just kick the crap out of it, and I didn't tweak him at all.

As far as paladins go, they have never been meant to be top dps.  That being said, I made some changes to their discs and their spell Holy Order.

"The sell buff Holy Order, which adds the Holy Order Strike dd proc, will now do more damage.

The weapon proc Light of Marr now heals on the recourse proc for a great deal more and has a small DD on the proc.  This effect has been added to the Paladin 1.5 epic, and the weapon delay has been reduced."

Light of Marr is also on the 2.0 for paladins, and one one or 2 paladin standard weapons.

Admin Cylex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum