Solo Server by Karsa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bot Armor - creatable elemental armor?

3 posters

Go down

Bot Armor - creatable elemental armor? Empty Bot Armor - creatable elemental armor?

Post by Jplayer30 Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:05 pm

I spoke to Cylex regarding this but wanted to post it so we didn't forget.  

Since i'm new to the server, i'm basically in full time gear and working on Tacvi. However, i'm getting worked and have many issues consistently killing bosses.

My idea: allow characters to make the elemental starting armor for their bots.  This could be accomplished many ways, but an easy solution would be to add each classes emblem to a vendor. Another option would be to add the emblem, or the armor even, to a link from an NPC, much like the 1.0 epic links.  

Takishi

Jplayer30

Back to top Go down

Bot Armor - creatable elemental armor? Empty Re: Bot Armor - creatable elemental armor?

Post by Admin Cylex Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:13 pm

I like the idea of making Bors a "vendor", where you could buy the appropriate emblem and kit for the class you want to craft for.

Admin Cylex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Bot Armor - creatable elemental armor? Empty Re: Bot Armor - creatable elemental armor?

Post by Admin Karsa Sat Jul 06, 2013 11:40 pm

I will make this happen, but at the old price of 500pp per emblem.

Admin Karsa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Cylex Sun Jul 07, 2013 12:09 am

That seems more than fair, considering farming pp just became insanely easier with the bot in tow.

Admin Cylex
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down