Solo Server by Karsa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Starting tips

3 posters

Go down

Starting tips  Empty Starting tips

Post by Antero Sun Jul 07, 2013 5:02 am

1) hail the planar projection in POK for lvl 65 , skills , spells epic 1.0 etc

2) grab you elemental armor (just bp missing) from vendor in pok

3) do plane of time to grab some stuff and some AA

4) move to tacvi , at start skip the first boss ( he s a pain in the ass when u are lacking stuff and aa) but the rest of tacvi is easy and the zone got some nice upgrade like weapons and armor

5) move in front of the Library in pok and talk to the gnome female to start your epic 1.5 (u need a shard from cyanosure in qvic and a book from a big golem in the hole , hand back and gratz for your 1.5 !

6) Kael step , u can upgrade armor (it s same as live quest) they drop from trash and u can gather the stones in velketor or sirens grotto (was the camp i used, mob are more easy in velks) after some stuffing camping u can try vindi , statue of rallos zek and AOW ( vindi is not so hard , but serious thing start at statue) they are on same strat they spawn 3 waves of 3 mobs at 75%,50%,25% health so at the start clear waves by waves or they ll rape you (if u got a healer box or bot , u can wait w/o dmging boss for def stance etc ,did that the first time i did aow)

7)starting quest to be lvl 70 , 1 go in qvic and talk with the npc at entrance and grab the items he want , hand back items then go to pok

8 ) talk to the big dead head of mistmoore and accept the task , kill everymob and go back for ur token , run to castle mistmoore , hand back ur token to mayong mistmoore and gratz

9) go back to pok , hail the planar projection and click on discipline and spell to grab them to lvl 70 , (don t hit lvl 65 bc u will be retrograded to lvl 65 but Our admin master Karsa like to receive tell " Help i m back to 65 Sad"  hihih

10) Welcome to ur epic 2.0 and bloodfields :)for epic run back to the gnome female in front of Library in pok , and for stuff they are big upgrade in BF

11) after that go for quest etc, like coldain ring and what we don t know for now , karsa like to be mysterious !!

PS: if u need some help just ask in ooc , but if u do it in the good way u can solo almost everything

i will upgrade the post with some Q etc after

Last edited by Antero on Mon Jul 08, 2013 10:00 am; edited 3 times in total

Antero

Back to top Go down

Starting tips  Empty Re: Starting tips

Post by petwaitress Sun Jul 07, 2013 7:13 pm

you rock!! somebody needed to post this and it wasn't gonna be me...

petwaitress

Back to top Go down

Post by Gepo Mon Jul 08, 2013 2:49 am

Dnt forget todo keal trash send front of zone for the armor plus if anyone needs help find gepo or kelotu or zerkin I will be more then happy to help u with anything from info to getting a boss or mob killed u just can't handle yet hit me up

Gepo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum