Solo Server by Karsa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

gepo's rumble event

3 posters

Go down

gepo's rumble event Empty gepo's rumble event

Post by Gepo Wed Jul 10, 2013 5:03 am

Thinking abt holding a personal event neer to see how many r willing to show up there will be three prizes given out if u would attend post here if I can get atleast 10 ppl to show up I will hold it Iam not a guide or gm just another player trying to bring more fun to the server so let me know post who your main is if atleast ten r willing I will hold it arnd 7pm est

Gepo 70 mnk team ramrod

Gepo

Back to top Go down

gepo's rumble event Empty Re: gepo's rumble event

Post by Gepo Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:19 pm

event changed to 7/11 due to me not having power all day plz post if u would like to attend first place will be a lodizal shell to make the shield 2nd n 3rd r still up in the air

Gepo

Back to top Go down

Post by Pantyhose Wed Jul 10, 2013 8:27 pm

I will try to attend =)

Pantyhose

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Karsa Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:33 pm

Sounds fun. I might create a play toon to come. Of course I will jack up the drop rate on shell segments first. =P

(seriously, I need to ramp them up a little, he used to drop 1 100% of the time and a second like 15% of the time and I moved that way down, will move it back up a bunch soon)

Admin Karsa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Gepo Wed Jul 10, 2013 9:45 pm

Hehe I killed him this morning he droped two killed him yesterday he droped one I dnt think its to bad I enjoy the longer respawn timers this way u can't just sit in a zone for 3-4 hrs n pretty much have everything that drops in it

Gepo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum