Solo Server by Karsa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zoning Wiping Equipment and Bags

4 posters

Go down

Zoning Wiping Equipment and Bags Empty Zoning Wiping Equipment and Bags

Post by Ping Tue Jul 30, 2013 9:56 am

Karsa,

I'm sure you have already heard about this bug, but it seems when you zone into certain zones (have tried Tacvi and Chardok) it is making you zone in naked. I do take pride in my body, so I'm not shamed at all. It just makes it difficult to kill some baddies that I'm after standing at zone in wearing nothing but my loin cloth.

I asked in OOC and it seems to have started yesterday (Monday, July 29th) across the server and not just the two zones I listed.

Thanks!
~Ping

Ping

Back to top Go down

Zoning Wiping Equipment and Bags Empty Re: Zoning Wiping Equipment and Bags

Post by Admin Karsa Wed Jul 31, 2013 8:11 am

Sorry I have been away lately and still am. I will try to look at this tonite, but am not sure what could be causing this. I have not made any changes to the server in quite some time.

Admin Karsa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by atrayas Wed Jul 31, 2013 4:29 pm

On other servers that this problem occurs on, a simple reset solves the problem. I'd suggest picking a day of the week and doing weekly resets.

atrayas

Back to top Go down

Post by Gream Wed Jul 31, 2013 7:02 pm

Admin Karsa wrote:Sorry I have been away lately and still am. I will try to look at this tonite, but am not sure what could be causing this. I have not made any changes to the server in quite some time.

Yeah it happens from time to time. even bots spawn naked. But hope your feeling better!!!!Cool 

Gream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum