Solo Server by Karsa Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Suggestion/Accolades

2 posters

Go down

Suggestion/Accolades Empty Suggestion/Accolades

Post by TDanger84 Sun Jun 02, 2013 12:13 pm

I know it's a "solo server" and I will probably catch some heat for this suggestion but would it be possible to allow the use of at least 1 bot? I know they aren't necessary. It would just allow our toons to be a bit more dynamic if we could keep a utility bot, or for some classes a tank bot. If not that's fine too. You guys have done a good job scaling the content from what I have seen so far.

I would consider changing the title of Planar Progression NPC, his (Level 65 and Flags) title can be confusing to new players. When I started, I thought he was intended for higher level players to use once they reached level 65, and I think that is the common mistake I keep seeing new players make. Maybe you could label him (Hail Me!) or something blatantly obvious so n00bs can't miss it.

I have to give you props for making this server! A solo-friendly server is exactly what I have been searching for. Those of us that prefer to solo are generally outcasts, shunned by the other servers and players just because we like to play the game by ourselves. Thank you for being the ones with enough balls to think outside the box(literally, LOL)!

p.s. - could we maybe get some pet weapons on the vendor in pok? something with a small proc would be cool.

TDanger84

Back to top Go down

Suggestion/Accolades Empty Re: Suggestion/Accolades

Post by Admin Karsa Sun Jun 02, 2013 10:44 pm

These are all good suggestions.

Ivar, Cylex and I will have a discussion about bots soon and will post here with our decision.

Pet weapons are doable and you should see something on the merchant in the next couple days.

Planar Projection title has been changed to (Server Greeter). I think this will prompt folks to hail him.

Admin Karsa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Karsa Mon Jun 03, 2013 1:36 pm

Looks good so far on bots, just need Ivar to say ok and it will be a go.

Admin Karsa
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down